Thursday, November 1, 2012

halloween 2012!

the super hero's in my house!  Love my boys!

graham and ellie getting ready for halloween- ellie should have been pebbles!  i love her hair- maggie our sweet friend always make miss ellie look too cute! 

teaching ellie how to trick or treat- she loved it!  Graham didn't mind it either!

trick or treat!

graham- caption america with his pumpkin!

caption AMERICA!

cousins will and logan were precious georgia football players!  Go dawgs!!!!!!!! 

Love these boys!

daddy and ellie on halloween night- sweetest strawberry in town!

Batman joined the fun, our sweet buddy ethan!

And as tradition for 3 years now- our sweet bugs- the beckner red head friends came to buzz around our neighborhood!  It was a crew- but fun!!!!!!!


sweet kate with kitty cat emory!

ellie tricck or treating!

ellie giving hugs to brynlee!

Caption AMERICA, and Batman!!!!!!

sweet lady bug!

our family- minus harper kate- she was at home staying cozy warm with maggie and giving out candy to friends!

the spread!

Lauren made these precious owl cupcakes.....adorable! 

our sweet friends!!!!!  we love them! The Estep boys!

the sweetest treat of the night!

nana and pappy saying goodnight for the night!  It was a fun night!!!!!

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

I just figured out how to post a comment from my iPad (makes me feel old) but wanted to tell you how much I love your blog!!

xoxo
Lizzy

Heather said...

Greetings! I'm Heather and I wanted to know if you could answer my question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!