Tuesday, September 4, 2012

4k here we come!


When I look at this picture I am amazed that I have a 4 year old big boy now.  This is G's first day of 4k...that means his last year of preschool before heading to kindergarden next year.  I can't even start to think about that yet...sniff sniff.  I am telling you- with all my heart I am going to cherish these days with this precious boy.  He has been my little "hero" around here recently.  He  helps me with lots of little chores with hk and must says about 15 times a day--- mommy hk is just soooo cute....it just makes me laugh!

Graham I pray you have a great year this year, learning, sharing, being kind, and learning more about God at school and at home, because He sure made you one precious little one!  I am so thankful you are the oldest big brother...miss ellie and hk are so lucky to have a big bro like u!
oxoxoxo-
mommy
 

he is off!  and soooooooooo excited!!!!!!!  he loves school!   
Posted by Picasa

No comments: