Monday, August 13, 2012

A sweet "sprinkle" for Harper Kate!


A few weeks ago, some of my dearest friends gave Miss Harper Kate a sweet little "sprinkle" to celebrate her life, and our 3rd child.  It was a very special day, and the girls who host the shower made it extra special and sweet.  I truly felt so blessed to have such loving friends, and those who deeply care about this child coming into the world.  They were beyond excited for our almost family of 5!
The cute sign on the mantle...so cute!


My sweet friend kate welcomed us all into her house, and did an amazing job of making everything girly, pink/green, and super cute!  She has a crafty side of her that I'd never seen before, and she sure pulled it out! Everything was so sweet! Thank you Kate for your constant friendship, your love, and having a shower at your house with a new little of your own!
 

Guess who has a baby in their arms?  Yep, Maggie!  She will find a baby wherever she goes! =)  Miss Emory (kate's litttle girl) looking so pretty in her dress!

Some of the sweet friends who gave the shower (above)

These cookies are my fav!  Not only are they the cutest things you've ever seen, they are yummy yummy!

Look at these precious cake pops!  Yes, they were so yummy too, and they are sitting in colored rice, what a great idea!  It was adorable on the table!

So everything had a little bit of pink in it, even the white chocolate popcorn with pink sprinkles! 

The table was adorable.  Lauren made a great diaper cake that will for sure be used once miss hk is here!

"h" for Harper!
 
 Thank you all so much for your love, the special celebration.  Being on bedrest, it was a HUGE "cheer" to my heart to get out and celebrate the little one with in.  God blessed me greatly when he gave me such ladies to do life with, they prayed for me in the end....so meaningful.  I walked away so thankful, blessed, and ready for this child to grow up having many role modles in her life.  Thank you all for making the day so special!  Even in the midst of my swelling and preeclampsia, God has kept me near to Him.  I have had hard days no doubt....But his strength is all I need!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

a n n a said...

Such a fun afternoon and dear way to honor you as a mother, sweet HK, and the beautiful group of empowered women who surround and support you. Happy to be one of your earthly angels who guard your gentle spirit Shell. And looks like the pics I attempted came out pretty decent ;)

Thinking of you, M, G, E and HK - and sending lots of love and prayer.