Saturday, July 7, 2012

Beach trip 2012


We sure did need this beach trip!  Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, even though it's a 10 hour hike to New Smyrna Beach, our crew needed some family fun for sure!  We had a great time playing in the sand, jumping waves, splashing in the pool, playing with cousins, and loving our time all together!  This pic above is of my beach bums the secone day before dinner, what a fun day they had at the pool!

My el bell would get so excited once her bathing suite was on, she'd run to the back door- saying- "let's go, let's go!!!"  Thankfully no kid could open our sliding door and head out the door, but it was so nice to be on the 1st floor and walk right out to the pool and beach....thanks mom and dad for thinking of 5 grandkids in the mix of it all- and a pregnant momma! =)

Beach bums ready for their day of fun!
 

Playtime!
I think daddy needed this relaxing, playful get away more than anyone...he loved playing in the ocean with graham, and having no work for a week.  I was so thankful to see him have this time of enjoyment...he gives to us all constantly!
 
 

sweet cousin faith playing with miss ellie

I always have the camera- so most of my pictures are of my family- but that's ok! 

After two days at the beach our Bruner side cousins came for the rest of the week.  It was so wonderful to see them and all play together.  Bi bi and Pops had beach t-shirts waiting for all the kids to wear.  We loved wearing them around the condo, pool, and having a new fun t-shirt for the summer!  Thank you!
(left)  Brooks, Graham, Truett, Ellie, and Reese

Ellie didn't just like playing in the sand..she LOVED it!  My beach bum for sure!

Happy 4th (ABOVE)

Bi bi playing with ellie on the beach!  I have lots more pics to sort through....so we will post more later!  We are so thankful for our week away before #3 comes.  We needed it!  I am now almost 30 weeks (home stretch), so I am really enjoying these last few weeks with my 2 kids- soaking it in, and thrilled to meet miss harper kate, just so thankful for the sweetness of God's faithfulness. That's all for now...more to come!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: