Sunday, July 22, 2012

31 wks

"My joy comes in the morning"

So many of you have been asking for an update on miss harper kate, and my pregnancy.  Thank you deeply for all who have last minute stepped in to help with my 2 toddlers under 4 and shocking enough, almost 3! Or the random meals and drops of encouragement- thank you.  I am really preparing my heart for another child, and trying to rest in the peace of knowing- God knows harper kate's birthday- her day to come into this world- and that is ALL I can do...rest in that. 

I am hanging on.  That's the best way to put it for now.  I am 31 weeks- huge, uncomfortable, contracting, on bedrest, and constantly craving ice.  I could eat buckets a day!  I am not kidding. 
I am beyond thankful to be carrying this child- Just the thought of her coming into this world, joining our family- meeting so many- my heart about explodes.  Many ask me what I am most excited about with a third- and to have graham and ellie come in and meet their sister- just gives me chill bumps.  I can't wait to see how they respond to her.  And secondly, as most of you know- if she nurses or takes a bottle- all of b-ham will here my voice rejoicing.  With our hardships and past with miss ellie- I sometimes do fear the, "what if" there are eating struggles. We are holding tight to the hope of knowing she will eat like a champ! 

Really, thank you all for your constant contact and wanting to know how we are.  We really are getting our hearts ready for another little one, well, as best as we can, right?

I'll try and update later this week.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Praying for you from afar! Keep us posted!