Friday, July 13, 2012

30 weeks pregnant!


Today we hit 30 weeks pregnant!
Our family of 4 will soon be a family of 5 (that just sounds so different).  We are thrilled and excited to meet this little baby girl, miss harper kate.  This pregnancy has been a good pregnancy except for the me being sick so much.  I think when I am pregnant my immune system goes to absolutely "kaput", or to nothing.  I am struggling now with walking pneumonia.  It has taken a toll on my body for sure.  Today my heart.  Having two toddlers at home and being off my feet b/c of this yuckiness is hard.  My hubby has been a "hero" this week helping as much as he can with the kids, and juggling work. 
Its been a faith building week for sure.  I know God will and has given me everything I need to get through this pregnancy and to be a wife, and mother to my family- I am ready to NOT be sick for sure.  It's frustrating more than ever- but when I count my blessings for the day- I try to see the light at the end of the tunnel. 
My precious graham has given me about 100 kisses today- he keeps saying- "Jesus please heal my mommy."  My sweet el bell is becoming little miss independent for sure.  She thinks she is 4 just like graham- EVERYTHING brother does, she does.  He of course loves that.  Sometimes that's good, and sometimes not so good! =) 
Thank you all for being such a huge part in our lives, and our family.  I know once this sweet little bundle is here I will totally forget all this (well maybe) and life will go on.  But- I will tell you this- no more pregnancies for this body.  If God leads us to have more children- we will be adopting!  But for now, we will see what the ride is like with 3 kids. 
In Christ alone my hope is found, he is my light, my strength, my shield. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: