Wednesday, September 12, 2012

loving on hk!


Graham sure is one proud brother!  I picked him up from school today and he said- as he ran to his little baby sister- "mommy, I love hk more than any girl in the world, even more than you."  Even though my heart tugged a little- I said- "oh graham I am so glad!"  He really does adore her, he wants to hold her allllll the time and help me constantly, it's super sweet!  As you can tell from above, he adores her! 

Sweet, Mrs. Fay came to bring us dinner last week and visit with the little one!  She loved changing her tiny diaper and couldn't believe my baby has so much dark hair...ha ha! 

The flacks came to b-ham!  Last Sunday my cousin "mer mer" as we call her and her sweet hubby came into down for the weekend to visit- and we got out sunday morning for a fun brunch with them on sunday.  It was a fun and sweet breakfast to catch up and introduce them to the new addition.  Thanks for the sweet time!
 

Our crew!  Meredith can't belive I have 3 kids!  =) 

More loving for miss hk!  Banana loves a sweet baby- their sounds- their face- it all!  thanks for the quick visit and letting me have some "adult" talk!  =)  My life seems to be able diapers, feedings, toys, snacks, and it's non-stop!

Last week nana and pappy were thrilled to hold and love on hk!  They kept switching back and forth to who was holding her....sweet girl has lots of love covering her!

3 weeks old.  We are in love with her!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: